In Part 2 of the Agile fundamentals series, you will continue to develop key knowledge of Agile and Scrum methodologies while exploring and acquiring new leadership skills. Soon, you will master techniques that create project success using Agile approaches such as bridging the gap between technical and business people, creating a trust process and new ways for setting up targets and rewards for project success.
After completing this course, you will be able to apply the Agile leanings and be inspired to demonstrate leadership skills aligned with Agile values. You will be ready to contribute to your project team’s success and a variety of key areas.
Distribution of PDUs:
As per PMI Talent Triangle™
• Technical: 2.5 PDUs
• Leadership 5 PDUs
• Strategic and Business: 2.5 PDUs
• Total PDUs: 10
In this course, students will:
- Explore approaches and benefits to bringing business and technical people people together
- Examine participatory design and ways to keep stakeholders engaged
- Develop effective project sponsorship and efficient project governance
- Discover Agile methods that motivate and empower the project team
- Learn how face-to-face interactions, in-person meetings and Scrum activities contribute to technical project progress
- Learn how the Agile approach towards planning differs from traditional project management approaches
- Part 2, Unit 1: 4th Agile Leadership Skill: Get the Business and Technical People Together
- Part 2, Unit 2: 5th Agile Leadership Skill: Create Trust Through Leadership and Process
- Part 2, Unit 3: 6th Agile Leadership Skill: Encourage Face-to-Face Conversations
- Part 2, Unit 4: 7th Agile Leadership Skill: Set Targets and Reward Real Progress
How To Claim Continuing Education PDUs
To claim and report your earned PDUs, go to PMI’S CCRS at ccrs.pmi.org. Go to “Report PDUs”, select the option “Course or Training” and fill in the form to indicate the course details including the provider and course name, description, and date started/completion. Verify the accuracy of your claim before submitting.
The training certificate is issued by the International Campus For Project Management Education ™ and is a valid proof that you have completed activities pertaining to PMI CCRS category “EDUCATION”.