This course explores challenges related to project quality and procurement decisions and how to develop a sound schedule and budget plan while staying within scope. A project may need external resources to leverage their experience and expertise and project managers’ needs to be skilled at good procurement management. We will discuss maximizing quality to ensure customer satisfaction.
Distribution of PDUs:
As per PMI Talent Triangle™
• Technical: 1 PDUs
• Leadership 2 PDUs
• Strategic and Business: 2 PDUs
• Total PDUs: 5
In this course, students will:
- Consider strategies to set procurement priorities taking into account organizational objectives
- Examine different types of contracts with their trade-offs and risks while assessing what the organization prefers
- Look at what they can do personally if stakeholders have different interpretations of the quality plan
- Self-reflect on what can be done to maximize quality and ensure team effectiveness and customer satisfaction
This course includes 4 challenges
This second course includes the following four challenges:
- Challenge #9: Have you Secured Your Project External Suppliers and Vendors?
- Challenge #10: Did You Incorporate Quality at the Onset of Your Project?