Part 3 and last one of the Agile Fundamental series will provide you with the full set of leadership skills expected from an Agilist project manager. You will now be equipped with a new Agile attitude and skills to tackle challenges as they arise, set the adequate environment for your team to excel and your project to come to completion on time and on budget! To further expand your training beyond Agile fundamentals, check out our two additional 10-PDU courses on Agile Projects Case Studies [10 PDUs] and Agile Projects Lessons Learned [10 PDUs]
At the completion of this course, you will be well prepared to serve as a catalyst for change in your organization if it has not yet considered an Agile approach and conversely, you can serve as an additional competent resources for new Agile projects.
Distribution of PDUs:
As per PMI Talent Triangle™
• Technical: 0 PDUs
• Leadership 2.5 PDUs
• Strategic and Business: 2.5 PDUs
• Total PDUs: 5
In this course, students will:
- Learn how the Agile method simplifies processes
- Explore case studies and examples where a simple solution was superior to a complex one
- Examine conditions that foster team excellence
- Develop an understanding of self-organization principles and highly effective self-organized teams
- Part 3, Unit 1: 8th Agile Leadership Skill: Pursue Simplicity Not Complexity
- Part 2, Unit 2: 9th Agile Leadership Skill: Give your Team the Space they Need to Excel
How To Claim Continuing Education PDUs
To claim and report your earned PDUs, go to PMI’S CCRS at ccrs.pmi.org. Go to “Report PDUs”, select the option “Course or Training” and fill in the form to indicate the course details including the provider and course name, description, and date started/completion. Verify the accuracy of your claim before submitting.
The training certificate is issued by the International Campus For Project Management Education ™ and is a valid proof that you have completed activities pertaining to PMI CCRS category “EDUCATION”.