In this course, we will start by studying good practices for obtaining final acceptance from all relevant stakeholders, in order to confirm that the project scope and deliverables were achieved. We will continue and complete this course series by reviewing how to best ensure the important documents from the project are saved, archived, and retained. This is essential to comply with requirements and for possible future needs of the information within these documents.
Distribution of PDUs:
As per PMI Talent Triangle™
• Technical: 1 PDUs
• Leadership 2 PDUs
• Strategic and Business: 2 PDUs
• Total PDUs: 5
In this course, students will:
- Explore approaches you could take to convince stakeholders to accept project deliverables when there have been many changes to project scope
- Review requirements traceability tools and consider strategies to anticipate questions from stakeholders about business value
- Use experts and meetings to determine what and how to archive project documents
- Enhance their framework for a successful project closing by including project archiving and improved project performance
This course includes the following four topics and challenges:
- Challenge #1: Let’s look at what it will take to obtain final acceptance from all relevant stakeholders.
- Challenge #2: How will you ensure a successful project closing by performing an effective project archiving?
This course includes modern instructional approach with short and varied micro learning activities. All activities can be redone as needed to achieve the passing score. Students can download the course certificate (PDF format) as soon as they have completed all activities.
How To Claim Continuing Education PDUs
To claim and report your earned PDUs, go to PMI’S CCRS at ccrs.pmi.org. Go to “Report PDUs”, select the option “Course or Training” and fill in the form to indicate the course details including the provider and course name, description, and date started/completion. Verify the accuracy of your claim before submitting.
The training certificate is issued by the International Campus For Project Management Education ™ and is a valid proof that you have completed activities pertaining to PMI CCRS category “EDUCATION”.